Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thoughts: Teamwork and Success

Without a strong leadership, determination, dignity, and respect to one another, one can never achieve their own goals. I would like to create a site that emphasizes on "character, leadership, compassion, hope, respect, and unity." Also, I would like to incorporate the meaning/ theory of domino effects/ chain reaction. There would be comparisons between money and values. I would like to show how "Change"  is good and essential to improve the government policies in the U.S.A. Because these broken dreams, politics, friendship, and other matters, it is time to change and reorganize systematically to lead the country with prosperous, intelligent, and respectful country. Without having a strong character and leadership, the U.S.A. would never be able to compete with other countries. "No Child Left Behind." That is just the slogan until now. Those promises and dreams have NOT been met... No funds for college students and no funds for hiring quality professors... what else is there? That is just one of the issues...more... That is just my personal views on the world issues... So I would like to focus on those values, comparing with money and domino effects. 

Feel free to give me some comments... 
Thanks,
Yi 

No comments: