INSPIRING, THOUGHTFUL, RESPECTFUL, AND CREATIVE WORDS
Hey, Yym...Kewl concept... but it seems that we have made the same mistake...seeing how the actual billboard would look like really made me see that, 7 words or less would be the way to go...The image on the left is just soooo big and overpowering that the copy on the right and the site name and whatnot become an afterthought.I have a similar problem so I don't really know what the solution would be...take care...-BN
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Hey, Yym...
Kewl concept... but it seems that we have made the same mistake...
seeing how the actual billboard would look like really made me see that, 7 words or less would be the way to go...
The image on the left is just soooo big and overpowering that the copy on the right and the site name and whatnot become an afterthought.
I have a similar problem so I don't really know what the solution would be...
take care...
-BN
Post a Comment