INSPIRING, THOUGHTFUL, RESPECTFUL, AND CREATIVE WORDS
i like these new concepts much better! looking good keep it up
email: queesy at gmail.com
This seems to work quite well... I liked the idea of the opening calendars, but simplifying things seems to be the best answer right now.There's just one week left, so I would stick to this plan and look and just finish the site.Put in the hours and you will be fine.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i like these new concepts much better! looking good keep it up
email: queesy at gmail.com
This seems to work quite well... I liked the idea of the opening calendars, but simplifying things seems to be the best answer right now.
There's just one week left, so I would stick to this plan and look and just finish the site.
Put in the hours and you will be fine.
Post a Comment